Okay, after juggling loads of different idea's for FMP (Final Major Project) I decided to settle with a simple character design/set design project. I found it really difficult to decide because I'm unsure of my specialist area, do I want to do character design? concept design? illustration? Animation? hence I came to the conclusion to create something that embodies all of these areas. However after completing a short animation/stop motion in the last project I decided I wasn't at all keen on the process of capturing the motion of the characters, but I thoroughly enjoyed making the models and sets! I'm confident that this is where my main strength lies.
My Sets in the last in the last project-
They consisted of a boat made of card then painted with acrylic and a coral reef interpretation made out of hot air gunned polystyrene! (I'm not sure what happened with the picture layout?) I also made tentacles out of plasticine, you can see the pulling at the boat and protruding out of the reef.
No comments:
Post a Comment