College

Friday, June 20, 2014

Next I started sculpting faces out of Plasticine. I'm comfortable using Plasticine, it's nice to work with and it leaves a nice finish! I spent the rest of the day doing this, trying to get the right expression and character in the models.
Posted by PeekaBooKatie at 12:55 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
PeekaBooKatie
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (20)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Once the resin was dry; which as it was dipped was...
      • Resin was another material I experimented with.I s...
      • Next I started sculpting faces out of Plasticine. ...
      • I experimented and played around with facial expre...
      • I've now moved onto my experimentation, one of the...
      • I continued to play around with different idea's a...
      • The common hare was in fact a really good piece of...
      • Next I looked at eastern European animals and thei...
      • If i'm to design a character I need to have good f...
      • Once I had the photo's of the lockton's printed of...
      • I went on to take more primary research, this time...
      • I've started to move onto my designing stage now, ...
      • Pans Labyrinth by Guillermo Del Toro is also a rea...
      • I've spent the majority of my time looking at ar...
      • In addition to the previous research I also looked...
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.