College

Friday, June 20, 2014

Once the resin was dry; which as it was dipped was over night I peeled the samples off the surface I have placed them on and observed them. Most of the flowers had lost their coloring and have shriveled up. It also wasn't very apparent that they had been dipped in resin at all
Posted by PeekaBooKatie at 1:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
PeekaBooKatie
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (20)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Once the resin was dry; which as it was dipped was...
      • Resin was another material I experimented with.I s...
      • Next I started sculpting faces out of Plasticine. ...
      • I experimented and played around with facial expre...
      • I've now moved onto my experimentation, one of the...
      • I continued to play around with different idea's a...
      • The common hare was in fact a really good piece of...
      • Next I looked at eastern European animals and thei...
      • If i'm to design a character I need to have good f...
      • Once I had the photo's of the lockton's printed of...
      • I went on to take more primary research, this time...
      • I've started to move onto my designing stage now, ...
      • Pans Labyrinth by Guillermo Del Toro is also a rea...
      • I've spent the majority of my time looking at ar...
      • In addition to the previous research I also looked...
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.